Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fettucine Alfredo

This was really good I got the recipe from here. I used a parmesan cheese mix, but I would suggest using just plain parmesaen cheese. I also used tiny bow tie noodles. I like to spice things up a bit!

1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons
cream cheese
1 pint
heavy cream
1 teaspoon
garlic powder
salt
black pepper
2/3 cup grated
parmesan cheese (preferably fresh)
1 lb
fettuccine, prepared as directed -or any other fun noodles
4 boneless skinless chicken tenders grilled and sliced

Directions
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
2. When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
3. When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
4. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
5. Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat and stir in parmesan.
7. Serve over hot noodles.
8. Add chicken on top.

No comments: