Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dipity Dip



I love chips and dip, but when summertime hits I'm really in the mood! Especially for guacamole and 7 layer bean dip! My friend gave me this super easy fail proof recipe for the green stuff. Sure to be a crowd pleaser for sure!
Guacamole
3 ripe avocados
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp garlic salt
2 Tbs white onion (optional)
2 Tbs fresh salsa (optional)
I like to add some homemade salsa to half the recipe. It's so good!
7 layer Bean Dip
1 small can refried beans
guacamole (recipe above)
sour cream
shredded cheese
diced tomato
sliced olives
green onion
In a 9x9 dish layer starting with the beans on down. After you add the guacamole, place dish in the fridge for 10 minutes. It will make it more solid to spread the sour cream on top. Serve with chips. yum!

No comments: